Science is more than just a class you had to take in high school; it’s also what the people who taught those classes do in their free time. Enrich yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for a Lunar individual annual membership (a $45 value)
- $29 for a Planetary two-person annual membership (a $60 value)
- $35 for an Interstellar family annual membership for two adults and two children aged 12 or younger (a $75 value)<p>
Each membership includes the following for each person:
- Free year-round admission
- Free invitation-only exhibit previews
- 25% off monthly stargazing and planetarium programs
- 25% off public simulated space missions
- 10% off classes, camps, facility rentals, and birthday parties
- 10% off in the Galaxy Gift Shop<p>
Challenger Space Center
Challenger Space Center is on a mission: to excite and educate its visitors about science and the vast wonders of outer space. That excitement starts as soon as guests walk onto the entrance's elevated gantry bridge to see a four-story, space-themed mural painted by Robert McCall. Then it's on to the museum, where the center's affiliation with the Smithsonian Institution enables it to offer top-notch exhibits, which range from a model of an Iridium satellite to three separate meteorite exhibits. Regular Family Star Nights encourage families to bond over stargazing presentations, a simulated shuttle launch, and other activities.
To immerse themselves in the space experience, groups can also sign up for two-hour simulated space missions that unfold in three spaces: a mission control room designed after the Johnson Space Center; the Spacecraft, which simulates a room onboard the International Space Station; and the Earth Space Transit Module, which helps crew members dock there.
65% of 84 customers recommend
“A great little family adventure!”
“It was educational and fun”
“Make sure to get a guide. ”