$65 for 12 weeks of Saturday recreational cheerleading classes for one child (a $144 value)
Choose from the following classes:
- Ages 4–5: 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Ages 6–8: 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Ages 6–8: 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Ages 9–14: 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Ages 9–14: 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Champion Cheer Athletics
Champion Cheer Athletics owner Donna Greer and her trained instructors teach youngsters advanced cheer moves and tumbling skills that have gained their cheer team, the CCA Panthers, invitations to both local and international competitions. But competitive cheering isn’t the only focus of CCA’s coaches. Students aged 4–14 can also learn a variety of dance and acrobatic techniques in recreational cheerleading classes and eight different levels of tumbling classes.