The introduction of motorized carts in golf was a great relief not only for players, but also caddies tired of pushing players around in shopping carts. Rev up for a round with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for one (up to a $75 value)
- $70 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for two (up to a $150 value)
- $139 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for four (up to a $300 value)
All options are valid for tee times on Monday through Friday only.
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Champions Club at the Retreat
A 200-foot downhill tee shot opens Champions Club at the Retreat, rendering the 485-yard, par 5 first hole reachable in two strokes. Such elevational considerations color play throughout the 18-hole course, cradled as it is within the Temescal Valley's undulating canyons adjacent to the Cleveland National Forest. Bermuda grass fairways slink through the rocky outcroppings and low-lying brush, corralling foursomes onto smooth greens of bent grass. Yet despite its imposing appearance, a major renovation in 2011 tempered the course's difficulty a tad, eliminating some of the more punishing aspects of the course such as 16 bunkers.
Anchoring every round is the 25,000-square-foot clubhouse. Done up in a Tuscan theme and accessorized with trickling fountains and golden sunshine, the structure immerses visitors in creature comforts before they tee up. Players can stop for post-round drinks or fuel up for a round with pub-style eats on the grand patio, which overlooks the 9th and 18th greens.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,765 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 145 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole