Recipes are written in a language all their own, leading amateur cooks to confuse a pinch for a dash or forget that the chef's word for "water" is "salt." Trust a native speaker with today’s Groupon.
$15 for $30 worth of Caribbean-inspired fare and drinks
- Choose from lunch dishes such as:
- Jamaican chicken sandwich ($9.95)
- Charbroiled-ahi sandwich ($13.50)
- Homemade caribbean crab cakes ($11.50)
- Spinach-and-mango salad ($10.50)
- Choose from dinner dishes such as:
- Cajun shrimp and chicken over linguine ($18.50)
- West Indies shrimp curry ($16.95)
- New York steak ($23.95)
- Blackened-steak pizza ($17.95)
Vibrant paintings of a tropical sunset and bold orange- and teal-hued walls surround hot-pink booths and linen-topped tables inside Chaparosa Grill. An extended stay in the Caribbean inspired chef Tony's menu of homemade caribbean crab cakes, west indies shrimp curry, charbroiled-ahi sandwiches—1 of 10 stacked delights—and blackened steak pizzas. The eatery's catering services present a variety of menu options for groups of more than 20 people or more than 40 human-child-size robots. Tony cultivated a classical education at the Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology in England before cooking cuisine in Her Majesty's Land, Italy, and France, and along the way he picked up worldliness and a perfervid interest in delighting palates.