Biting your fingernails is a bad habit that nail technicians can help prevent by shaping them into brussels sprouts. Flaunt artistically crafted nails with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a basic mani-pedi (a $60 total value)
- On the Go manicure with hand massage and polish or buff (a $20 value)
- Cucumber pedicure with cucumber soak, shea-butter foot massage, and polish or buff (a $40 value)
$36 for a mani-pedi package (a $90 total value)
- Signature manicure with an essential-oils soak, warm mitts, body-butter massage, and polish or buff (a $25 value)
- Coco Chenell Chocolate Deluxe pedicure with chocolate sugar scrub, massage, towel wrap, paraffin dip, and polish or buff (a $65 value)
- Complimentary glass of champagne
Chenell's Natural Nails
Chenell’s Natural Nails invites the fingers and toes of both men and women to sit in the lap of luxury during manicure and pedicure treatments that each come in four different styles. During the signature manicure, mitts soak in a warm water potion infused with essential oils before enjoying a massage with body butter. Exfoliation is the emphasis of the Sugarmama-Cure pedicure, which ousts dead skin cells with sugar crystals and a disposable pumice stone. Nail technicians finish treatments with a polish or buff as shiny as an engagement ring presented on a chicken drumstick. Clients can also add à la carte upgrades to their manicures and pedicures, choosing UV-cured Shellac polish to extend their nail color's lifespan or enlisting a callus treatment to rid themselves of the rough skin that results from jigging barefoot through a diamond mine.