Curb appeal makes a property more valuable, which is why homeowners carefully mow their lawns and sculpt their hedges into the shape of puppies handing out delicious ham sandwiches. Upgrade your greenery with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $17 for one-day admission for two, valid Monday–Wednesday (up to a $34 value)
- $19 for admission for two on Saturday, March 16 (up to a $38 value)
- $19 for admission for two on Sunday, March 17 (up to a $38 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for two with parking, valid Monday–Friday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. only (up to a $44 value)
- $35 for one-day admission for four with parking, valid Monday–Friday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. only (up to a $78 value)<p>
This year’s Chicago Flower & Garden Show runs Saturday, March 9, through Sunday, March 17, and includes gardening and cooking demonstrations, floral artwork, and displays by acclaimed landscapers and horticultural professionals. The doors are open Monday–Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Chicago Flower & Garden Show
The Chicago Flower & Garden Show fertilizes the minds of gardeners with workshops and seminars led by horticulture experts and professional landscapers. During these workshops, participants roll up their sleeves and get involved, gaining tactile experience planting annuals and perennials or training ladybugs to defend against aphids. At flower-arranging classes, master florists coach students through the process of positioning buds and fronds in artful bundles.
In addition to hands-on workshops, the event showcases 25 gardens designed by acclaimed landscapers, as well as live cooking demonstrations with some of the Windy City’s top chefs. At booths throughout the facility, more than 100 vendors tout green and eco-friendly products and services.