A good idea can change the globe—just look at the combustion engine, or the candy-coated globe. Shake up the world with this Groupon.
$17.50 for Two Tickets to One Talk ($35 Value)
Choose from these talks:
- Politics: State of the Union (Tuesday, October 15, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Work: Fueling Performance (Wednesday, October 16, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Entrepreneurship: How I Did It (Wednesday, October 16, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Next: Tomorrow, Today (Thursday, October 17, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Instigators: The Good Fight (Saturday, October 19, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- Hip-Hop: Movement Beyond the Music (Saturday, October 19, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
Chicago Ideas Week
What do Malcolm Gladwell, Mario Batali, Donna Karen, and Gary Sinise have in common? Besides their weekly game of Twister, all four are speakers at Chicago Ideas Week 2013. Now in its third year, the annual exploration into the unknown tackles such wide-ranging topics as entrepreneurship, comedy, politics, finances, and online privacy. Other events include Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, a series of gatherings that take place in glitzy restaurants around the city, and Master Classes, in which a leading journalist moderates an in-depth discussion between two speakers on a single topic. Chicago Ideas Week gets attendees acquainted with the biggest ideas from the biggest idea makers of our times.