By age 8, John Stuart Mill had learned Latin, Greek, and written a political treatise barring those with no knowledge of Latin or Greek from his tree house. Enliven your child's mind with today's Groupon: for $25, you get five admissions to the TreeHouse in Lake Zurich (a $50 value). Babies 0–12 months old and a child-accompanying person aged 16 or older are admitted free. The TreeHouse lets kids of all kid-ages romp in an indoor adventure land, encouraging engagement in unplugged fun that is free of noisy arcade games, flashing lights, or amplifiers with verbose feedback. The 7,700-square-foot play facility challenges children with a safe, multi-level climbing structure, equipped with swinging bridges, padded mats and ramps, swings, and slides large enough for playful parents or large panda bears. With relaxing sounds of frenetic playtime in the background, adults may also observe the fun while lounging in black leather couches and sipping frothy espresso drinks made from fresh-roasted coffee. The TreeHouse's play-all-day policy allows parents and future-adults to come and go all day at their leisure, accommodating midday naps or late-afternoon biathlons. Although not covered by this Groupon, the TreeHouse serves healthy, homemade snacks and boasts a full coffee bar with beans from Zingerman's Deli to sustain strenuous sliding and swinging.
$25 for a Five-Punch Admission Card to the TreeHouse in Lake Zurich ($50 Value)
In a Nutshell
- 7,700 sq. ft. play facility
- Multi-level climbing structure
- Adult lounge area with couches
- Homemade snacks & coffee
The Fine Print
Expires Oct 1st, 2011. Limit 1/household. Subj to avail; first-come first-served. Must be 1-15 yrs old. Not valid for birthday parties. May split Groupon between multiple people. Must sign waiver. May redeem across visits. Admissions are transferable. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
In and Around Lake Zurich
- Lake Zurich
- Beauty & Spas
- Things To Do
- Arlington Heights
- Beauty & Spas
- Things To Do
The Groupon Guide to: Motivational Mottos
Whether you're feeling so low that you're down in the dumps or feeling so sensational that you're up in the dumps, you'll feel better after repeating a motivational mantra to yourself. Seek success with these proven maxims:
• "Go for the gold!"
• "Live your best life!"
• "Is that gold from earlier making, like, a 'whirring' noise?"
• "Be the change you want to see!"
• "Dang! That gold is hot to the touch … just like I should be."
• "Everyone who looks at the gold starts bleeding. We have to get rid of it."
• "The pawn-shop owner's dog hissed at the gold and when the owner screamed at us, I noticed his mouth had 100 teeth in it."
• "I told the police, 'The gold burned down my house! It was the gold!' but they wouldn't listen!"
• "Is this what you wanted, gold? To see me reduced to nothing?"
• "I buried the gold in cement at a construction zone, but didn't notice the sign reading 'Future Site of The Center for Hubris Studies.'" • "Settle for silver."