True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, identify flawed bottles, and cry pure chardonnay. Become one with the grape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a winery package for two (up to a $39 total value)
- One antipasto or gourmet cheese platter (a $12 value)
- Two logo wine glasses (a $10 value)
- Two handmade truffles from Old Kentucky Chocolates (a $4 value)
- One bottle of wine to take home (up to a $13 value)
$35 for a winery package for four (up to a $78 total value)
- Two antipasto or gourmet cheese platters (a $24 value)
- Four logo wine glasses (a $20 value)
- Four handmade truffles from Old Kentucky Chocolates (an $8 value)
- Two bottles of wine to take home (up to a $13 value each)
Each antipasto platter includes two meats, two cheeses, marinated olives, bruschetta, and crostinis; each gourmet cheese platter includes five cheeses, marinated olives, fresh grapes, and crackers. This Groupon may be redeemed at the Nicholasville or Lexington locations.
Chrisman Mill Vineyards
With its rustic architecture and soft, rolling hills of vines, Chrisman Mill Vineyards brings a little taste of Tuscany to the Bluegrass State. Amidst hand-painted murals of Tuscan landscapes, guests in the tasting room pair ciccetti, or Italian tapas, with sips of local wine made from the best Kentucky grapes. The laid-back environment encourages visitors to savor the small pleasures in life, as do the staff, who entertain with amusing anecdotes and enlightening descriptions of how each wine is made. At the winery in Hamburg Pavilion, guests can also browse Kentucky-made goods as well as more than a thousand winery gift items, including customized gift baskets.