Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for an Italian dinner for two on Sunday–Friday (up to a $115 total value). Dinner includes:
- One antipasti such as roasted peppers and aged provolone or calamari fritti (up to a $16 value)
- Two side salads (an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $68 value). Entrees include pasta dishes such as vodka rigatoni or gnocchi pomodoro, seafood such as shrimp scampi or pan-roasted salmon, and an 8 oz. center-cut filet mignon from the grill.
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
- Two beverages (a $5 value)<p>
$55 for the above option on Saturday (up to a $115 total value)<p>
See the full dinner menu. Groupons cannot be used on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day.<p>
White columns, tapestries, and venetian blinds bespeak both American hominess and Italian tradition at Christine’s Restaurant. Under the house's a-frame roof, Chef James Armetta prepares cuts of eggplant, veal, and chicken in the style of parmigiana or of Picasso's Dinner Period. Patrons bring their own beverages for lunch or dinner as they tuck into seafood, steak, pasta, and burgers. While Chef Armetta prides himself on his traditional Italian cooking, he is also given to experimenting with original creations that riff off of classic plates.
Service is friendly and knowledgable. The salads are very good as planned and the staff is willing to tweak to suit.TandR2011, TripAdvisor, 10/2/11
christines is consistent, food and service excellent and ambiance very nice.Reviewer, OpenTable, 10/12/2012
“Awesome place...Great food..byob..will definitely go back”
“Good food great service.”
“Service was great food excellent”
385 Oxford Valley Rd.
Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067