Sitting for a photo was once a long and arduous process, as evidenced by the unkempt facial hair grown by our earliest presidents during their portrait sessions. Capture a clean image with today’s Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a Christmas family portrait package, valid before December 31 (a $473 value)
- $29 for a winter portrait package, valid January 2–February 15 (a $473 value)<p>
Both packages include the following:
- In-studio or outdoor portrait session for couples or for families of any size; pets included (a $165 value)
- One 11”x14” mounted print of a selected image (a $308 value)
- Sessions may be held at Naftzger Memorial Park, Oak Park, or Botanica Gardens (additional fee required).<p>
- Limited appointment availability; please schedule early<p>
Christopher Clark Designer Portraits
A proud member of the Professional Photographers of America, shutterbug Christopher Clark captures memorable images of families and high-school seniors. Families and their pets gladly grin in unison for portraits worthy of any wall, holiday card, or Wanted poster. Clark shows up for sittings at the locale of choice or snaps portraits in the cozy confines of his studio. A pre-portrait phone consultation ensures the photographer's expert staging skills bring out the best side of every two- or- four-legged member of the family. Portraits sized for wallets and frames commemorate shoots' success alongside linen-embossed pictorial depictions mounted on sturdy art board and ready to be framed and hung above the mantel.
“He is very creative and worked great with my son”
“Christopher was very attentive to my son/personality/likes, very professional, fun experience and will definitely recommend him and use his services again.”
“Christopher was very professional. We used his services for senior pictures. The studio is in downtown, and very convenient to Old Town, and Botanica. Would use his...”
“Christopher was very professional. We used his services for senior pictures. The studio is in downtown, and very convenient to Old Town, and Botanica. Would use his services again.”