The human body, unlike raisins, white wine, and the wit of Oscar Wilde, isn't meant to be dry. Return to the watery norm with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a river-tubing outing for two (up to a $61.50 total value)
- Two tubes with bottoms (up to a $15 value each)
- One cooler tube (a $15 value)
- Two all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Two river-management fees (a $1.25 value each)
$58 for a river-tubing outing for four (up to a $123 total value)
- Four tubes with bottoms (up to a $15 value each)
- One double or two single cooler tubes (up to a $30 value)
- Four all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Four river-management fees (a $1.25 value each)
Chuck's Tubes' team sends their customers on laid-back journeys down the Comal River's tree-lined waterways. Their inflatable vessels—which can also accommodate coolers and nonrobotic dogs—float down the river as it winds through the city of New Braunfels. Once tubers reach the end of their journey, an air-conditioned shuttle ferries them back to the launch point for another trip down the river. A private DJ spins tunes back at Chuck's Tubes' headquarters, where staff members help visitors understand maps of the Comal River and that tubes don't actually taste like donuts.