Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Prepare to rock with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Cinco de Mayo Festival, plus one admission to Jungle Island Monday-Friday through June 30, 2014
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Jungle Island
Cinco de Mayo Festival
- Inaugural "Cingo at Jungle Island" presented by Jungle Island and Vitamin C, the creators of BrickellFest Events
- The music: beach-ready live sets from Cris Cab, Jared Dylan, and La Linea
- The DJs: Irie, Retrokidd, Javi C
- The exotic animals: wild birds, big cats, lemurs, penguins, and porcupines
- The attractions: ziplines, photo booths, mechanical bull, mini-luchadores
- The drinks: beer from Corona and Jose Cuervo margaritas
- The food: curated by Sef Gonzalez, "The Burger Beast," Food Truck Alley features eats from 13 local food trucks such as Da Burger Shack, Cevinche 305, Ms. Cheezious, and many more.
- $29 for general admission, which includes one 14-ounce beer (up to $58 value)
- $45 for VIP admission (up to $90 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
VIP admission includes:
- Access to VIP areas
- Meet and greet with the musicians
- Private interaction with the animals
- Preferred seating for shows
- Classic margarita and tequila shot
- Jose Cuervo–infused cupcakes by Ana Paz Cakes
- Sombrero, mug, and shot glass to take home
Festival operates in all weather conditions.