Lunch is important because it tides over appetites until dinner and gives poets another word to rhyme with “munch.” Enjoy the art of eating with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for lunch or dinner for two (up to a $71.70 total value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two small orders of cioppino (a $21.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.95 value each)
$71 for lunch or dinner for four (up to a $143.40 total value)
- Four soups or salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four small orders of cioppino (a $21.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $7.95 value each)
Cioppino's Restaurant & Bar
When star chef Mario Batali tasted Cioppino's Restaurant & Bar's signature dish—cioppino, an italian seafood stew with tomatoes and fennel—he liked it so much that he said, “I could eat that every day.” The richness of the cioppino sets the tone for the rest of the menu, which teems with hearty Italian staples such as rigatoni pomodoro, shrimp capellini, and margherita pizzas.
Diners devour these dishes inside the mural-bedecked dining room at tables draped in red-gingham tablecloths. They can also head out to the patio, which the Fisherman’s Wharf restaurant keeps open 365 days per year, come rain or kraken attack.
“Great service.....great food”
“good service and great food”
“The food was excellent and the service was great”
400 Jefferson St
San Francisco, CA 94109