If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Save the world with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for six laser hair-removal sessions for a small area ($600 value)
- $299 for six sessions for a medium area ($1,050 value)
- $449 for six sessions for a large area ($1,500 value)
- $75 for three sessions for a small area ($300 value)
- $150 for three sessions for a medium area ($525 value)
- $225 for three sessions for a large area ($750 value)
View treatment areas here. Armed with LightSheer diode technology, technicians target the follicles of unwanted hair during sessions that vary depending on the size of the treatment area. Clear Cosmetic Clinic recommends between five to eight treatments for optimal results.
Clear Cosmetic Clinic
The smatterings of bright blue found in the paintings and flowers of Clear Cosmetic Clinic's treatment rooms draw stark contrast to the sleek white of the walls, furnishings, and state-of-the-art equipment. The clinic's prized possession is its LightSheer Diode laser, and experienced technicians use the FDA-approved device to zap strands on both light and tanned skin. As the ChillTip ensures maximum client comfort, the laser passes through the skin and toward root hair follicles, where it helps stunt future hair growth by infusing melanin with heat and incurable Peter Pan complexes. Clear Cosmetic Clinic's staff can protect newly sleekified surfaces with SkinCeuticals products and chemical peels designed to correct past skin damage and regenerate healthy complexions.