Like excessive empathy for a shar-pei puppy, habitual stress can cause faces to sag. Prop up your smile maker with today's Groupon to Clinic Alternative Medicines in Northampton. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get your choice of one spa or wellness service (up to an $80 value).
- For $69, you get your choice of two spa or wellness services (up to a $160 value).
This deal is valid for the following services:
- The 60-minute classic facial (a $60 value)
- The 60-minute therapeutic massage (a $65 value)
- The 60-minute acupuncture therapy session (an $80 value)
- The 90-minute Reiki session (an $80 value)
- The 50-minute Ayurvedic treatment with one therapist (up to an $80 value)
This deal can also be used toward the value of the following:
- Six nutritional counseling sessions over three months ($420)
- Twelve nutritional counseling sessions over six months ($720)
Massage therapists and acupuncturists join forces at Clinic Alternative Medicines to restore patients’ health with modern and ancient healing techniques. During the classic facial, skin specialists analyze clients' skin types to determine the best medley of product, treatment, and water-gun duel to cleanse and hydrate faces. Inside lavender treatment rooms, technicians customize the therapeutic massage to each client’s needs, employing a variety of massage techniques, including deep tissue to eradicate muscle knots, sports massage to restore flexibility, and orthopedic techniques to enable greater ease of movement. The massage decreases muscle tension, chance of injury, and demand for the purchase of replacement bodies.
During acupuncture therapy, a licensed acupuncturist stimulates the nervous system with delicate needles to placate aggrieved muscles and organs. Many people report experiencing little or no pain stemming from the strategically placed insertions, which can assuage symptoms of allergies, digestive problems, and scorn for hedgehogs. Online scheduling is available for all services.
CLINIC Alternative Medicines
At CLINIC Alternative Medicines, a team of massage therapists, acupuncturists, and holistic healers congregate in a like purpose: to heal the body without the use of drugs or surgery. Their approach to this mission involves a range of hands-on treatments such as massage and reiki sessions along with holistic modalities designed to tap into the body’s energy to locate and heal the source of illnesses. Before treating patrons with reflexology, nutritional therapy, or mind body counseling, the team demonstrates their commitment to wellness by consulting with each client to better understand their condition and goals.