Digital technology has allowed for the introduction of many new art forms, just as Leonardo da Vinci once predicted on his blog. Upload a masterpiece with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for a two-hour photography field trip for one (a $150 value)
- $99 for a three-hour photography field trip for two (a $300 value)
- $169 for a four-hour photography field trip for four (a $600 value)
- $129 for a six-week digital-photography workshop for one (up to a $395 value)
- $219 for a six-week digital-photography workshop for two (up to a $790 value)
- $369 for a six-week digital-photography workshop for four (up to a $1,580 value)
Instructors bring aspiring shutterbugs into nature during onsite photography field trips, imparting tips on snapping shots of landscapes and wildlife along the way. During digital photography workshops, four–eight students meet weekly at the studio to receive 12–18 total hours of instruction. Students may participate in one of four workshops (Digital Photography 100–400), which meet on weeknights and weekends. See the workshop schedule.
96% of 92 customers recommend
“My Son and husband not only had a great time; they learned to use their camera's better and brought home some great images! ”
“Mike was great and really helpful with lots of tips and tricks! Of course, he knew all the good spots too.”