The year a wine was produced can dramatically increase its value, especially if it came from an era when bottles were still made from leopard pelt. Taste the past with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $22 for admission for one on July 21 (a $50 value)
- $45 for admission for two on July 21 (a $100 value)
- $80 for admission for four on July 21 (a $200 value)
- $22 for admission for one on July 22 (a $50 value)
- $40 for admission for two on July 22 (a $100 value)
- $72 for admission for four on July 22 (a $200 value)
On July 21 from 7–10 p.m. and July 22 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. visitors sample more than 200 wines during a laid-back festival with local DJs and popular food trucks.
Club W's team of vino experts reject the stiff, stuffy, and pretentious vibe that some people associate with wine tastings. In doing so, they help make newcomers feel more welcome as they explore different labels and varietals at one of Club W's festivals. They also facilitate wine-based learning via a home-delivery service, which sends out three bottles a month that members choose from a list of 12 carefully selected bottles that changes monthly. Club W's online palate profile helps users narrow down their choices to the vino most suited to their tastebuds.