Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for two 30-minute golf lessons with laser swing analysis (a $220 value)
- $89 for four 30-minute golf lessons with laser swing analysis (a $440 value)
- $299 for two 30-minute golf lessons with a custom set of beginner’s clubs (a $750 value)
Every set of beginner’s golf clubs is custom built and available for men, women, and children. The set includes:
- Personalized club fitting using computer analysis
- A 3-wedge, hybrid, four irons, and a putter
- Stainless-steel build with cavity back and perimeter-weighted heads
- Custom golf bag, with various colors available
Co-op Golf Shops
Co-op Golf Shops is a one-stop shop for quality clubs, accessories, and equipment repairs. The company has planted its flag throughout the western United States and leverages its relationship with a Southern California golf operation to procure the industry’s best gear. That relationship alone grants Co-op Golf Shops—and, subsequently, its customers—access to some of the industry’s top professional knowledge in manufacturing, assembly, and repair. The business shares this bounty with course operators and pro-shop owners, helping them improve their own product and fortify their arsenal to protect against uprisings from high-maintenance caddies.