Cut off from the mainland, island communities tend to create unique local cuisine by adapting to the ingredients on hand, as theorized in Charles Darwin's Descent of Ham. Make the natural selection with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$24 for a three-course dinner for two(up to a $67.95 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
$44 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $135.90 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
$66 for a three-course dinner for six (up to a $203.85 total value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- Three desserts (up to an $8 value each)
Appetizers include coconut-crusted shrimp, and entrees include filete dorado in lobster-bisque sauce and pork loin stuffed with sweet plantains. Desserts include house-specialty tiramisu and house-made coconut ice cream. A complete menu is available here.
Great food, the ambiance is great, vibe is one of the best especially when they have the live band playing.Dee R., Yelp, 1/31/12
The food was great and presented well.Jose S., Yelp, 12/12/11
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great food, great service, keep up the good work!”
“It was great, everything was great”
“While there was a considerable wait in getting our food (approximately 35 minutes) the wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the food good.”
2723 W Division St.
Chicago, Illinois 60622