Cut off from the mainland, island communities tend to create unique local cuisine by adapting to the ingredients on hand, as theorized in Charles Darwin's Descent of Ham. Make the natural selection with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$58 for a Puerto Rican dinner for four (up to a $155.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Four margaritas or piña coladas (up to an $8 value each)
$29 for a Puerto Rican dinner for two (up to a $77.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Two margaritas or piña coladas (up to an $8 value each)
Appetizers include coconut-crusted shrimp, and entrees include shrimp sautéed in creole sauce and pork loin topped with a mango-pineapple salsa. Meals are complemented with rich margaritas or piña coladas from the bar. This deal is valid Thursday–Saturday after 7 p.m.