Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a golf-lesson package for one (up to a $130 total value)
- One-hour private video swing analysis (a $70 value)
- 18-hole round of golf and three buckets of range balls (up to a $50 value)
- QuickTips instructional CD (a $10 value)
$79 for a golf-lesson package for two (up to a $200 total value)
- One-hour semiprivate video swing analysis for two (an $80 value)
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf and six buckets of range balls (up to a $100 value)
- Two QuickTips instructional CDs (a $20 value)
Colorado Springs Golf School
PGA Class-A professional and head of instruction Paul Surniak imparts hard-won golf wisdom accrued through 28 years of teaching experience to help his clients hunt birdies and evade mulligans. The six-time winner of the Colorado Long Drive Championship shares his knowledge through individualized lessons, while also utilizing advanced golf technology to develop consistent muscle memory and improve swing mechanics. During semiprivate lessons, Paul can address any aspect of the golf game, including short game, hitting off the tee, and golf-specific fitness. His video analysis and launch-monitor-assessment techniques also unveil whether players are using clubs that accommodate particular motions. In addition to physical guidance, Paul counsels students on the mental and strategic elements of the game, such as making swing adjustments on the fly and correctly answering the riddles of greenside gnomes.