Hotels immerse guests in the comforts of home as effectively as a childhood blanket or a pair of enchanted ruby slippers filled with chicken-noodle soup. Escape to a magical world of luxury with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a one-night stay in a standard king or two-queen room, valid any day (up to a $99.99 value)
- $49 for a one-night stay in a king suite with a pull-out couch and without a whirlpool, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $112.49 value)
- $59 for a one-night stay in a king suite with a pull-out couch and without a whirlpool, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $117.99 value)
- $59 for a one-night stay in a king whirlpool suite, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $129.99 value)
- $79 for a one-night stay in a king whirlpool suite, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $137.49 value)
Comfort Inn & Suites’ standard queen rooms and the king suites with no whirlpool can sleep up to two adults and two children, while the standard king room and king whirlpool suites can sleep two people. The double room has two double beds, and the king room has a king bed and a two-person sofa bed. Inside the romantic whirlpool suite, couples can relax inside a two-person jacuzzi. Each stay includes a hot breakfast.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Located in Clinton, just minutes from Mississippi College, Comfort Inn & Suites offers guests a quiet retreat with access to a heated indoor pool and hot tub. In each room and suite, pillow-top mattresses and down pillows offer a soothing spot to unwind. Additionally, all rooms come with free WiFi and cable TV, both welcome alternatives to the sandman’s late-night standup routine. In the morning, guests can chow down on a hot breakfast buffet of eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, and waffles.
The hotel sits just outside Jackson in the suburb of Clinton. There's a distinct small-town vibe in downtown Clinton, where the brick-layered Main Street district is lined with art galleries, antique shops, and second-hand stores with colorful awnings. Outside of its old-fashioned charm, Clinton is also just a short drive from the casinos of Vicksburg, about 30 miles from the hotel.