Steaks, along with black coffee, entire pies, and eau de scotch, are an essential part of the 1950s Tough Gent's Diet Plan. Sidle up to robust eats with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$28 for dinner for two (up to a $60.80 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.95 value)
$53 for dinner for four (up to a $121.60 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)
$72 for dinner for six (up to a $182.40 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)
See the full menu. While not included with this Groupon, specialty cocktails are also available.
The saloons of yesteryear didn't usually stretch across12,000 square feet. But at Cowboys Saloon, a modern take on the watering holes of the Old West, visitors have plenty of space to dig into a hearty meal, grab drinks from one of three full liquor bars, or kick up their spurred heels on the 2,000-square-foot dance floor. Live concerts, weekly events, three pool tables, and a mechanical bull help the saloon attract passersby and extroverted tumbleweeds to its tables.