Pub crawls are the most entertaining way to get to know a city, just ahead of spending six months living with the mayor in the city sewers. Hit the streets with this Groupon.
$45 for VIP Access to Six Pub Crawls and a T-Shirt ($95 Value)
In addition to a men’s or women’s CrawlSF 2012 Pub Crawl T-shirt, purchasers receive VIP access to the following events:
- September 15, 2012: The 10th Annual North Beach Bar Run
- October 6, 2012: The 6th Annual Polk Village Pub Crawl
- October 20, 2012: The 3rd Annual Fisherman’s Wharf Pub Crawl
- October 27, 2012: Crawloween
- November 17, 2012: The Clement Street Pub Crawl
- December 8, 2012: The CrawlSF Christmas Crawl
All events start at 2 p.m., and include drink specials and after-parties.
For the last 10 years, CrawlSF has invited visitors to explore San Francisco’s varied neighborhoods during evening pub crawls in the sunny months from June to November. Each crawl leads visitors to different watering holes, based on an area or theme. The Union Street crawl explores the American Cupcake and The Brick Yard, and the Polk Village tour stops into Blur and The Pour House. Themed crawls pay homage to holidays, such as celebrating the Fourth of July by raising a glass or doing body shots off a bald eagle at various American-centric bars.