Taking a trip to the pub is the best way to catch up on neighborhood gossip—even better than tapping neighbors' phone lines or getting into their homes under the guise of a phone-tapping-removal specialist. Get in the know with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $15 for two tickets to the July 4th Pub Crawl and Hot Dog-Eating Contest on Thursday, July 4 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the Union Street Crawl on Saturday, July 20 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the Polk Village Pub Crawl on Saturday, August 3 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the North Beach Bar Run on Saturday, August 24 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the Haight Street Pub Crawl on Saturday, September 21 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to Crawloween: A San Francisco Adult Trick-or-Treating Pub Crawl on Thursday, October 31 (a $32 value)
- $15 for two tickets to Holiday Pub Crawl San Francisco on Saturday, December 14 (a $32 value)
- $30 for a season pass to all 2013 pub crawls (a $120 value)
See each link above for the starting locations of each pub crawl; starting points for September 21, October 31, and December 14 are yet to be determined. Each crawl runs from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. on the scheduled day, and includes drink specials at each bar or pub.
If event promoter CrawlSF was a person, he or she might be one of the most fun people you could meet. A local nightlife curator and city guide, CrawlSF has also helped fill San Francisco with the conversations and laughter of revelers on its pub crawls—some of which have run for 11 consecutive years. Each four-hour tour cuts a path to drinking establishments through areas that include Polk Village, Haight Street, and other popular spots around town. Some events also pack fun bonuses, such as eating contests, and holiday-themed events might see revelers in festive costumes as they celebrate Halloween, Independence Day, or wear their Abraham Lincoln beards just because.