Despite the alluring properties of open flames, only glass, custom masonry, and middle-school diaries benefit from being thrust into them. Give your jewelry box new flare with this Groupon.
Choose from 18 Options
- $109 for a ring-making class for one adult ($250 value)
- $199 for a ring-making class for two adults ($500 value)
- $109 for a jewelry-making for one child ($250 value)
Choose one of the following dates for the adult ring-making class:
- Monday, June 23
- Wednesday, June 25
- Tuesday, July 15
- Thursday, July 31
- Monday, August 11
- Wednesday, August 27
Choose one of the following dates for the kids' jewelry-making class:
- Monday, June 9, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 25, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 14, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 23, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 4, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 13, from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Everyone should get an opportunity to unleash their creative side. But if you're in need of a little nudge, classes can help. Creative Side's jewelry-making sessions teach people to design custom fine necklaces, pendants, and rings.
More than simply stringing beads, these lessons can show you how to cast bronze or silver pieces in a delft-clay mold; create simple rings by heating copper, brass, and sterling silver and hammering them into shape; and set cabochons and faceted gemstones in ornate pieces of jewelry. Fifteen local teachers run the classes, matching their specialities to advanced jewelry techniques. The academy also offers video tutorials, open studio time for practicing, and private lessons for creating wedding bands.
321 W Ben White Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78704