Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a 30-minute private golf lesson and large bucket of range balls (a $50 value)
- $32 for a 60-minute private golf lesson and large bucket of range balls (a $70 value)
A former collegiate golfer, instructor Chris Robins analyzes swings and helps students develop sound mechanics that best suit their body dimensions, age, and flexibility. Chris also incorporates video analysis to identify hard-to-see flaws and key areas for improvement.
Crooked Tree Golf Course
Awarded with Golf Digest's Best Places to Play in 2006, 2007, and 2008, Crooked Tree Golf Course is distinguished for its beautiful surroundings in the Sonoran Desert that lends its landscape features into immaculate course play. The design team of PGA Hall of Famer Lee Trevino and Dave Bennett sculpted the course in 1977, orchestrating an 18-hole layout that cleaves through indigenous groves of ironwood trees, mesquite plants, and saguaro cacti. As golfers take aim at small, contoured greens, they can take comfort in the lack of nearby homes that might otherwise provide tumbleweeds with a place to hide before knocking putts off-course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 7,065 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 132 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole