Sweating is like taking a nice shower, except the water is coming from inside of you. Let it out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$299 for The Ultimate New Year’s Resolution Body Composition Challenge (a $1,300 value)
$349 for The Ultimate New Year’s Resolution Body Composition Challenge with five personal-training sessions (a $1,650 value)
The challenge includes:
- Two hydrostatic body-fat tests, one at the start of the challenge and one at the end (a $200 value)
- Baseline workout and strength test at the beginning of the program
- Six small-group, introductory CrossFit sessions ($120 value)
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions ($225 value)
- Three months of unlimited training at CrossFit Mercer ($435 value)
- Seven nutrition seminars with field professionals ($320 value)
To help patrons build up speed, coordination, and stamina, CrossFit Mercer owner Dolph Geurds leads them in CrossFit's signature workout—quick, high-intensity combinations of weightlifting, gymnastics, and cardio exercises in short, intense routines. He began practicing CrossFit in 2004, which fueled him to inspire others to get fit through this strength and conditioning regimen, along with a team of coaches. Before permitting pupils into the fold, instructors run them through the On Ramp program, which evaluates athletic prowess with tests such as jump roping and pull-ups to help coaches craft custom training programs to each student's abilities. The exercises vary from day to day; one day, students might do pull-ups and sprints, and the next, they might climb ropes and dead lift weights.
The staff caters to younger and older visitors with courses designed around kids and seniors, and students in CrossFit Mercer's weightlifting club test their muscular fortitude by lifting world-class athletes over their heads.