Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a 10-vent air-duct cleaning service ($350 total value), which includes:
- Cleaning of up to 10 vents ($150 value)
- One return ($15 value)
- One main ($85 value)
- AC or heating system analysis ($50 value)
- Mold inspection and estimate for recommended services ($50 value)
$199 for air-duct cleaning service for the entire home ($800 value), which includes:
- Unlimited vents, returns, mains, and access panels
- Disinfection and sanitation of germs, bacteria, and dust-mite feces
- Heating or cooling check for one AC or furnace unit
Air-vent technicians swab out homes' air systems and grills, freeing them of dust, smoke, mold, mildew, and allergens. They also check fan motors, registers, drain pans, and more. The first option is good for 10 vents, one return duct, and one main duct. The second is good for an entire single-system home.
It may seem unlikely, but the air inside homes is often more polluted than the air outside. That’s because homes cycle air, which can contain pollen, dust, and dander, through HVAC systems until somebody finally breathes it. The team of technicians at Crystal Clean applies 18 years of experience to help keep indoor atmospheres clear of particulate offenders by scouring air ducts, vents, and ducts. Techs also undertake water-damage repair, stymying the growth of mold and mildew.