All cuisines have their traditional pairings: Indian meals usually come with rice and naan, and American meals usually come with french fries and a bucket of apple pie. Fill your plate with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $65.70 total value). This meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
$52 for an Indian meal for four (up to an $131.40 total value). This meal includes:
- Four appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
The menu boasts traditional entrees such as shrimp cooked in a tandoori oven or marinated lamb kebabs and appetizers such as vegetable samosas.
Sunlight streams in through Curry Kitchen’s windowed front wall, highlighting gleaming white dinnerware resting on dark wood tables. Exposed brick peeks through the earth-tone walls as guests peruse menus that boast traditionally prepared Indian dishes and the ability to bench-press more weight than all other menus. Main dishes highlight a variety of fresh vegetables, marinated lamb, and fish cooked in a traditional tandoori oven.