Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners' spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item's description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a Five-Course Upscale Dinner with Cabaret Entertainment for Two (a $150 value)
Each diner receives:
- Complimentary amuse-bouche of the day
- House-cured organic salmon with wasabi crème fraîche, worcestershire-sauce "caviar," and chives
- French onion soup gratiné
- Chilled green asparagus salad with soja vinaigrette and poivrons crudités
- 6-ounce filet mignon topped with ruby port-marinated mushroom cap, accompanied by a potato-purée tower crowned with hollandaise sauce and crisp lardons
- Angel food cake with black-cherry sauce and globe cherries
After dinner, guests enjoy a steamy adult cabaret performance at 8:30 p.m.
CY Steak stands as an upscale steakhouse laced with a bit of Las Vegas cabaret. Chef Douglas Mace—an honor graduate of both the Culinary Institute of America and Johnson & Wales University College of Culinary Arts—mans the kitchen, calling on his experiences working with Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto to add a farm-to-table philosophy to the menu. Rising star Chef Mace is on hand nightly to ensure diners relish the Kobe beef and oysters laced with three kinds of house-cured bacon, the slabs of grass-fed Harris Ranch beef, and the puddings and brownies made of Ecuadorean chocolate from small, ecologically sound farms. The wine and mixology program verges almost on fussiness: alongside complex cocktails and a 500-bottle-deep wine selection, a Cruvinet wine-tapping system keeps a shortlist of the most of-the-moment potions ready at hand. Beneath soft red lighting designed to create a comprehensively sensual atmosphere, crystal glasses and egyptian-cotton napkins make for place settings as luxurious as a remote-controlled caviar dispenser. Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are a cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, most eye-catchingly, Vegas-style cabaret entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes.