Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen steak into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a five-course steakhouse dinner and cabaret show for two (a $150 value)
- Lobster and chive pancake, cooked over a sphere griddle and served with sweet-chili dipping sauce
- French onion soup gratinee with caramelized onions deglazed with applejack brandy, blended with brown veal stock and topped with crostini and melted gruyere cheese
- Classic steakhouse wedge of lettuce with Danish blue cheese crumbles, bacon vinaigrette, and tenderbelly bacon lardons
- Parmesan-crusted 6-ounce filet mignon served with truffled gnocchi and roasted sweet corn
- Italian fritters filled with dark chocolate and raspberry jam
After dinner, guests head to the adjoining Diamond Cabaret for a steamy performance that celebrates dance and sexuality.
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a bit of Las Vegas cabaret. Chef Chris Jensen—an honor graduate of Johnson & Wales University College of Culinary Arts—mans the kitchen, calling on his experiences working under Kevin Dundon, an Irish celebrity chef, television personality and author. Rising star Chef Jensen is on hand nightly to ensure diners relish the Kobe beef and oysters laced with three kinds of house-cured bacon, the slabs of grassfed Harris Ranch beef, and the puddings and brownies made of Ecuadorean chocolate from small, ecologically sound farms.
The wine and mixology program verges almost on fussiness: alongside complex cocktails and a 500-bottle-deep wine selection, a Cruvinet wine-tapping system keeps a shortlist of the most of-the-moment potions ready at hand. Beneath soft red lighting designed to create a comprehensively sensual atmosphere, crystal glasses and egyptian-cotton napkins make for place settings as luxurious as a remote-controlled caviar dispenser. Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are a cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, most eye-catchingly, Vegas-style cabaret entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes.
80% of 266 customers
“Old school Rat Pack cool complete with fabulous food, excellent service and great entertainment! ”
“Great place and "atmosphere!". ;-) ”
“Great service and AMAZING food!!”
Central Business District
1222 Glenarm Pl.
Denver, Colorado 80204