Studying wine grapes in their natural habitat is much more enjoyable than exploring the dank, melancholy caverns of root beer's namesake. Stroll through blissful vineyards with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a chocolate, wine, and Wild Women Chocolate port wine tasting for two (a $50 total value)
$49 for a chocolate, wine, and Wild Women Chocolate port wine tasting for four (a $100 total value)
Each tasting includes the following:
- One five-taste flight per guest (a $10 value)
- One glass of wine per guest (an $8 value)
- One taste of Wild Women Chocolate port per guest (a $1 value)
- One chocolate truffle per guest (a $3.50 value)
- One personalized wine label per couple, for wine purchased separately (a $5 value)
Wild Women Wine
The vintners at Wild Women Wine make it their mission to throw back the curtain on the mysteries of the winemaking process. The team invites visitors to concoct a personal wine batch of their own, modifying favorite house varietals with touches of oak, tannin, spice and other flavors. Each custom wine culminates in a bottling party, where the wine auteur, along with family and friends, can bottle, cork and label their bottles instead of just drinking it out of a communal bucket like usual.
For less hands-on pours, the boutique winery's wine list hosts a vast array of already-bottled varietals. Wines range from dry reds, sweet wines, and a fortified dessert port.