Choose between Two Options
$12 for pizza meal for two (up to a $25.45 value), including
- One order of breadsticks (up to a $3.50 value)
- Choice of 14" pizza (up to a $15.25 value)
- Two pints of domestic tap beers or sodas (up to a $6 value)
$22 for pizza meal for four (up to a $45.70 value), including
- Two orders of breadsticks (up to a $7 value)
- 18-inch pizza (up to a $26.70 value)
- Four pints of domestic tap beers or sodas (up to a $12 value)
Diners select from a smorgasbord of specialty pies, such as the margherita or the Dahmen's deluxe, with Italian sausage and pepperoni, or they create their own pizza of up to five toppings. Click here for a full menu.
Dahmen's Pizza Place
Dahmen's has all the hallmarks of a classic American pizza parlor: spaces filled with dark, varnished wood, low, warm lights, and piping hot pies covered in cheese, Italian sausage, and pepperoni, sided with icy glasses of draft beer. Kids play games and snack on mini corndogs while their parents cheer on their favorite teams on the array of televisions hanging overhead. Daily lunch buffets include pasta, salad, breadsticks, and pizza, while Friday-night fish frys promise all-you-can-eat dinners of beer-battered cod. In addition to Italian treats of margherita pizzas and meatball subs, Dahmen's dishes out traditional dishes of pure Americana, such as burgers, cheese curds, and deep-fried baseballs.
6654 Mineral Point Road
Madison, Wisconsin 53705