- Tickets to a standup show
- When: Sunday–Thursday shows are at 8:30 p.m., Friday shows are at 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m., and 12:30 a.m., and Saturday shows are at 8 p.m., 10:30 p.m., and 12:30 a.m.
- Where: Dangerfield's Comedy Club
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $4 for two tickets to any show (up to $40 value)
- $5 for three tickets to any show (up to $60 value)
- $6 for four tickets to any show (up to $80)
Dangerfield’s Comedy Club requires a two-beverage minimum per person.
Dangerfield's Comedy Club
In 1969, Dangerfield's Comedy Club was co-founded by the landmark comedian of the same name. Since then, many performers of equal renown have graced the venue's stage, from Chris Rock to Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carrey. It's a tradition that still holds true today, as the club never permits amateur nights. This ensures a weekly lineup of comedians who have honed their craft, their jokes having tickled more ribs than a feathered kevlar vest. Call ahead for show dates and current performers.