Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with this GrouponLive deal.
- Standup-comedy show
- When: Wednesdays–Sundays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Dark Horse Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $4 for two tickets to a comedy show (up to a $50 value)
- $5 for three tickets to a comedy show (up to a $75 value)
- $6 for four tickets to a comedy show (up to a $100 value)
- $19 for two tickets to a show (up to a $25 value each) and two drinks (up to a $12 value each), plus two tickets to a future show (a $25 value each; up to a $124 total value) <p>
For the last option, every person is required to purchase at least one additional drink at their initial show, and at least two additional drinks at their future show. For all other options, every person is required to purchase at least two drinks.
As seen on Comedy Central and Late Show with David Letterman<p>
Warning: contains mild language, evidence of being a terrible gift giver <iframe width="450" height="243" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EqXeLe0N8rM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
As seen on Comedy Central Presents Sheng Wang
Star of MTV’s Nikki & Sara LIVE Warning: contains some wirty dords and butterflies doing gross things
####Dark Horse Comedy Club Founded by the group of comics who also created Tribeca Comedy Lounge, Dark Horse Comedy Club features both the superstars who can be found at the Lounge and the up-and-comers most likely to end up with their faces on t-shirts. Featured comics include Keith Alberstadt, who's appeared on Late Show with David Letterman several times, Sheng Wang, star of his own Comedy Central Presents special, and Sara Schaefer, star of MTV's The Nikki and Sara Show. Guests may complement giggles with selections from an extensive wine list or entrees from a roster of hearty pub food, which lets audiences pair their jokes with burgers, pasta dishes, and chickens who will never, ever cross another road.