Playing an arcade game is the most fun a person can have with a quarter, aside from pretending to pull it from your nephew's ear or giving Queen Elizabeth a tiny makeover. Have a blast with this Groupon.
$44 for a Niagara Falls Attraction Package ($163.45 Value)
The package includes admission to the following Niagara-area attractions, as well as a dining voucher:
- Glow-in-the-dark Lazer Tag
- Glow-in-the-dark Lazer Maze
- Haunted Asylum, a spooky space filled with monsters and Hollywood villains
- Magic show at Greg Frewin Theatre. Click here to see show times.
- $20 power card for play at Captain Jack's four-storey arcade and fun centre
- Cannon Blasters game
- Time Freak game
- 3D glow-in-the-dark mini putt
- Two-day transportation ticket on a hop-on, hop-off tour of Niagara Falls
- $5 voucher for East Side Mario's, an Italian eatery and bar
Captain Jack's Pirate Cove
At Captain Jack’s Pirate’s Cove, visitors escape to a pirate-themed complex of mini golf, arcade games, and laser tag that sprawls over 40,000 square feet. Cannons and sea creatures thwart revellers in the glow-in-the-dark mini-golf course. Patrons duck and weave through a hide-and-seek-style laser-tag arena teeming with fog tendrils, or hunt for a hidden treasure chest in the depths of the Lazer Maze. Patrons who can’t photosynthesize can refuel at the full-service bar and restaurant, whose menu ranges from burgers to other hearty classics such as fish ‘n’ chips and chicken tenders.