People in old photographs rarely smiled because the process took a long time and because looking happy in public was considered indecent. Indulge yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for an up-to-60-minute in-studio photo shoot for an individual, couple, family of up to 5, or pet, with an 11"x14" portrait photo (a $350 value)
- $99 for an up-to-60-minute on-location photo shoot for an individual, couple, family of up to 5, or pet, with an 11"x14" portrait photo (a $450 value)
- $99 for an up-to-60-minute boudoir or glamour photo shoot with three outfit changes and makeup application (a $275 value)
Each option also includes:
- Digital slideshow of images set to music
- 20% off additional prints
David Eric Photography
Though Jerry and Caroline Rizzo aren’t the original owners of David Eric Photography, they felt strongly about keeping the studio’s name when they took over in February 1992. But the David Eric name isn’t the only element that was saved during the transition. The Rizzos and their team of photographers proudly uphold the studio's traditions of excellent customer service, which includes giving ample attention to every client—from wedding couples and boudoir models to newborns—before, during, and after each shoot. And it is with this patience and attentiveness that the studio has gone on to earn high praise from The Knot and Wedding Wire.