The most coveted level of vision is 20/20, which means peepers can correctly identify 20 out of 20 typos on the ophthalmologist's eye chart. Elevate your visual acuity with today's Groupon.
$2,300 for LASIK Surgery for Both Eyes ($4,600 Value)
- Traditional LASIK treatment with microkeratome
- Reshapes corneas to correct myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism
- Often results in 20/20 vision or better
- Includes preoperative consultation and postoperative checkup
- Procedure performed by ophthalmologist Dr. Todd Daynes or Dr. Francis Wapner
Advanced Eye Care
Dr. Francis Wapner and Dr. Todd Daynes, the ophthalmologists behind Advanced Eye Care, wield experience gleaned from thousands of surgeries, exams, and medical evaluations when correcting ocular issues. The office outfits eyes in a number of stylishly sight-enhancing frames or secretly spiffs up vision with a pair of contacts. For those looking to shed their eyewear altogether, the doctors terraform corneal surfaces during traditional LASIK treatments performed with a microkeratome, often leaving patients with 20/20 vision or better and reducing their need for glasses, contacts, or large-print maps of their living rooms.