A spa can be a refuge from the chaos of a busy life or from the chaos of a city slowly being overtaken by hyperintelligent children. Escape the madness with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for a 50-minute massage (up to a $120 value)
- $60 for an 80-minute massage (up to a $160 value)
- $80 for a 50-minute massage and 50-minute chocolate-cherry or hydration facial (up to a $240 value)
- $95 for an 80-minute massage and 50-minute chocolate-cherry or hydration facial (up to a $280 value)
- $99 for a 50-minute couples massage (up to a $270 value)
Ritual Salon and Spa
Named the staff pick for the Best Spa in Las Vegas 2009 and 2012 by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Ritual Salon and Spa leads bodies on a tour of relaxation surrounded by glamorous ‘70s-style decor. At the Green Valley location, vermilion walls and miniature Buddha statues glow under retro textured lamps, and the Summerlin location melds soothing green and earth tones with rich brocade and upholstery. If the spas feel like lounges, it's no mistake: the staffers regularly host a Wednesday girls' night out stocked with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and mini spa treatments. At each location, customized facials pamper visages with Éminence Organics products, and massages attack stress with Swedish strokes enhanced by the warmth of heated stones and the soothing melodies of Viking battle hymns.
What some people are buzzing about:
92% of 1,375 customers recommend
“Marilyn is very good. ”
“wonderful facility and Miranda made my skin feels refreshed and hydrated. I will come back to see her”
“A very nice spa for one that's in a strip mall. Features changing room with lockers and shower.”