A glowing complexion can be a sign of healthy skin or a sign that you fell asleep near a trashcan fire. Brighten up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for one 60-minute Savannah's signature facial (a $95 value)
- $89 for two 60-minute Savannah's signature facials (a $190 value)
- $69 for one 90-minute Savannah's finest facial (a $150 value)
- $135 for two 90-minute Savannah's finest facials (a $300 value)
- $42 for a collagen eye treatment with lash tinting and brow shaping (a $95 value)
The signature facial includes brow styling and extractions, and Savannah's finest facial includes brow styling, a peel, extractions, and a hand-and-foot treatment.
Savannah Makeup and Skincare Professionals
Over the course of her 20-year career as a licensed aesthetician, Lynn Quann has worked for top brands including Lancôme, Aveda, and Estée Lauder. Armed with the expertise gained from these beauty behemoths, she sets to work making over clients and wedding parties with a host of bridal packages and services ranging from lunch break facials to collagen eye treatments. Airbrush makeup and lash extensions ensure a photo-ready finish for brides or patrons who want to look good for the traffic cameras, and extras such as brow styling, extractions, and men’s facial grooming amp up the pampering during facials.