- $20 for Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 ($79.95 list price)
- Works on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME/Windows 98 and Mac v10.6 or higher (see features for system requirements)
- Click here to view images of the software at work.
- Free shipping and free returns
Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10
Recipe cards tucked into boxes, links bookmarked on computers, recipes shared via email—now, home cooks can save and organize all their recipes with Cook’n software. The program comes preloaded with 500 recipes to start out. From there, you can enter your own heirloom recipes and Internet finds, compiling them in the same spot and keeping them safe from spaghetti-sauce explosions. The software can organize the recipes into digital cookbooks with their own chapters, or print recipe cards and custom cookbooks with personalized colors and styles.
After you’ve rounded out your gastronomy anthology, you can search based on the ingredients you have on hand, or create meal plans with shopping lists that are automatically organized by aisle. To help home cooks tailor their meals to their family’s dietary needs, the program’s nutrition database enables it to estimate nutrition information, even for user-inputted recipes.
- Organize your own heirloom recipes and save recipes from the Internet with just one click
- Create and organize digital cookbooks with custom chapters and colorful themes
- Search for recipes based on the foods you already have on hand
- Recipes automatically adjust when number of servings is changed
- Easy to create and print meal plans
- Autogenerated grocery lists sorted by aisle; estimates cost
- Comes with 500 preloaded recipes
- Print family cookbooks or individual recipe cards with custom styles
- Share recipes through email and on blogs
- Exports recipes for Internet use
- Automatically analyzes each recipe’s nutrition elements without needing to taste a spoonful through the USB drive
- Works with PCs and Macs
- Country of Origin: US
- Box dimensions: 5.25”x 0.5”x7.5”
System Requirements for PCs
- 8 MB RAM
- 395 MB hard disk space
- 2x CD-ROM drive
- Windows 7/8/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME/Windows 98
- Compatible with 16, 32, and 64 bit systems
System Requirements for Macs
- Intel processor
- OSX v10.6 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- 300 MB hard disk space
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Software saves your recipes, including those found online, and uses them to create meal plans, shopping lists, and publish family cookbooks
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.