$49 for a NuMe Vintage flatiron ($165 list price)
- Available in black, hot pink, purple, purple zebra, giraffe, hot pink cheetah, and turquoise
$69 for a NuMe Classic ionic hair dryer ($225 list price)
- Available in pink zebra and white zebra
Free shipping and free returns
NuMe Vintage Flatiron
The NuMe Vintage flatiron’s ceramic plates coax curly or frizzy hair into straighter styles while minimizing damage to its overall structure. An ergonomic handle and slim 1.25-inch plate grant stylers the freedom to craft stick-straight locks, tightly coiled curls, or carefree waves. Negative-ion technology allows moisture to deeply penetrate hair, leading to locks more glossy than Flipper's promotional headshot. The iron heats up fast to shorten morning rituals, reaching temperatures of up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 100 per cent ceramic plates won’t over-dry or damage hair
- Negative-ion technology lessens frizz for glossy looks
- Straighten, curl, or flip hair with versatile 1.25-inch plate
- Rounded barrels with floating plates
- Swift heating time
- Ergonomic handle for dexterous styling
- Salon-style swivel power cord
- Dual voltage 110v-240v
- Heats as high as 410 degrees Fahrenheit, the average temperature of a dragon's yawn
- Three-year warranty
Classic Ionic Hair Dryer
The NuMe Classic ionic hair dryer bombards sopping strands with negative ions that pulverize water droplets in up to 40 per cent less time than traditional blow-dryers. Three temperature settings and three speed settings blast hair with texture-appropriate doses of infrared heat, sealing in moisture for added shine and lustre and creating fresh-from-the-salon styles. Two air concentrators aim air streams with precision during intricate styling missions or attempts to make a dandelion fluff float into an unsuspecting mouth.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.