Bicycle tours give riders an exciting way to see the area, just like an airplane’s ejection seat. Soar through scenic environs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for any 2013 winery bike tour for one (up to a $237 total value)
- $179 for any 2013 winery bike tour for two (up to a $474 total value)
Each tour includes:
- Basic wine tour (up to a $139 value)
- Wine opener (a $20 value)
- Private tasting in barrel cellar or tank room (a $20 value)
- Flexible reservations (a $15 value)
- Ride through a vineyard (a $15 value)
- Meat and cheese platter (a $10 value)
- Take-home wine guide (a $10 value)
- Trivia prizes (an $8 value)
Tours run every weekend and holiday from May–October. Vouchers may be redeemed at any of the company's four locations: North Fork or Hamptons in New York or New Egypt or Ringoes in New Jersey.
Guests are furnished with comfortable bikes and helmets before journeying 5 miles along flat terrain to the day's first vineyard, where they receive a tour of the winery and production facility, ride through the vineyards, and taste several wines, meats, and cheeses. An interlude at a local fruit farm nets fistfuls of fresh produce, after which groups travel to a second local winery, where they taste six varietals and eat a gourmet lunch. Before their return journey, tours partake of a private tasting in the barrel cellar or fermentation tank room, as well as take a scenic ride through the vineyard.
North Fork Bike Tours
North Fork Bike Tours leads wine lovers on foot-powered excursions through the picturesque farms, gardens, and vineyards of local wine country. Tours traipse across the North Fork of Long Island and offer a rare, on-the ground view into local wine culture. Riders progress at a leisurely pace over predominantly flat terrain and well-surfaced roads while stopping to enjoy sips at local vineyards. All riders are provided with bicycles that feature baskets for carrying home souvenirs and bottles freshly plucked from the vineyards' wine trees.