Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a fondue meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $99 total value)
- $45 for a fondue meal for two, valid Friday and Saturday (up to a $99 total value)
Each meal includes:
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Two salads (an $8 value each)
- One shared cheese fondue (up to a $20 value)
- One shared fondue entree (a $46 value)
The fondue entree includes teriyaki sirloin, white shrimp, ravioli, and chicken breast, as well as a choice of cooking style, such as the coq au vin's spice-infused burgundy wine or the court bouillon's vegetable broth.
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, diners had just three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. The restaurant first expanded four years later, when an enterprising waiter at the initial location opened up a new outpost in Tallahassee. Today, the company—now owned by that original waiter, Mark Johnston, and his brothers Mike and Bob—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants. The restaurant's menu has also expanded, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, entrees, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of viscous-dip-loving foodies gather around tables to nosh on cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads while cooking steaks and seafood in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and romance seekers cap decadent evenings sharing the chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.