Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position, others give everyone the number one because they are all number one in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a yearlong Chicagoland Pass of All Passes for one (a $79.95 value)
- $38 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for two (a $159.90 value)
- $76 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for four (a $319.80 value)<p>
Customers redeem their Groupons online to receive the pass, whose $79.95 value is already discounted from a face value of $1,822. Passes grant admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each pass is already valid for the following:
- Season pass with unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland, opening in spring 2013
- Eight Chicago Wolves hockey games, which take place on October 17 and 28, December 7 and 13, January 16, February 14 and 20, and March 27
- Unlimited Monday–Friday admission to Zao Island, a fun center in Valparaiso, with one game of laser tag and one round of mini golf per visit; the pass is valid at Zao Island from open until 6 p.m., Monday–Friday through May 15, 2013
- Unlimited Sunday-Tuesday admission to Hollywood Fun Park a fun center in Crestwood with one go kart ride and one game of miniature golf per each visit, including holidays. From November 1st through March 31st will also include one indoor bumper ride and two laser maze attractions
- Unlimited Monday–Thursday admission to Chippewa Bowl in South Bend and AMF Regal Lanes in Mishawaka, with three games of bowling included per visit; shoe rental not included
- Unlimited Monday, Thursday, and Friday admission at Strikes and Spares in Mishawaka with two go kart rides and one game of miniature golf per visit, including holidays, except 12/21/12 – 1/6/13 and 4/1/13 – 4/7/13.
- Eight South Bend Silver Hawks minor-league baseball games, schedule TBA
- Eight Gary Railcats minor-league baseball games, schedule TBA
Seven Peaks Waterpark Porter, planned to be one of northwestern Indiana's largest waterparks upon its spring 2013 opening, tempts aquatic thrillseekers with 16 slides, a gigantic half-pipe tube ride, and 70-foot free-fall drop slides. Kids' areas and slides, cabanas, and a 500,000-gallon wave pool await little ones and those in search of relaxation.
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks' net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.
“It is a great waterpark for the entire family and older kids will love the slides.”
“My family and I had a great time at the water park. It was safe, clean, and fun. ”
“Great price for outing especially for kids”