What You Get
- For $13, you get a Marilyn Sugar n' Spice Flirty Apron (a $29.95 value).
- For $15, you get an Original Flirty Apron (a $34.95 value). Choose from the following styles:
- Aqua damask
- Blue chocolate
- Cherry blossom
- Chic pink
- Cocoa lime
- Midnight bloom
- Sassy black
- Sassy red
- Very cherry
- Frosted Cupcake
- Click here to view an image of each option
- An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
Flirty Aprons wrap culinary stars with designs that flatter figures and whisper compliments to lady chefs as they rustle and bustle in the kitchen. Each vintage-inspired apron shields ensembles with a durable single (Marilyn design) or double (Original design) layer of cotton assembled in eye-catching designs such as sassy black, vibrant cherry blossom, and ornately printed aqua damask. Each apron holds on tight thanks to adjustable waist ties that double as cupcake lassos.
- Marilyn design with single-layered cotton fabric and decorative pocket
- Original design with durable, double-layered cotton fabric
- Lengthy adjustable waist ties
- Fashionable colors and patterns
- Deflects spills or putdowns from celebrity judges making cameos in your kitchen
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your flirty apron and it should ship within 7–14 business days.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Flirty Aprons protects outfits from cooking mishaps with more than 50 fashionable coverings that have earned the company mentions from TV shows and media outlets including Better Homes and Gardens and the Los Angeles Times. Women’s aprons come in unique styles—including original and Marilyn—all designed to hug curves and flatter the female figure. Original aprons embody the spirit of the 1950s with a rounded, ruffled cut that keeps cooks comfortable thanks to two layers of cotton and a thick, extra-long waist-tie. Single-layer Marilyn styles channel vintage starlets with tiered or A-line skirts and intricate design elements such as decorative pockets and machete sheathes. Little cooks as young as 3 may don aprons their own size that express a youthful style sense or match with their mothers. Men’s aprons, meanwhile, shield grill masters from errant sauce stains with durable fabric decked in whimsical slogans such as “BBQ King” and “I Like Big Buns.”