The word "mom" is one of the first words a baby learns and the only chest tattoo that lets people know what to say when you're doing a handstand. Make a good impression with this Groupon.
$49 for a 60-Minute Photo Shoot ($293.97 Value)
Choose from four locations:
- Philippe Park in Safety Harbor
- Chestnut Park in Palm Harbor
- Sand Key Beach in Clearwater
- Lake Rogers Park in Odessa
Each photo shoot includes:
- 60-minute session for up to six people (a $200 value), during which at least 50 images are taken in styles such as maternity, family, or newborn.
- One professionally retouched image, which includes evening skin tone, smoothing wrinkles, removing blemishes, whitening teeth (a $50 value). More complex retouching available at an additional charge.
- One 8"x10" print (a $19.99 value)
- One 5"x7" print (a $14.99 value)
- Four wallet-sized prints (an $8.99 value)
- Personalized website which includes a gallery of your proofs in both color and in black-and-white versions
All prints must be of the same image.
Angela Clifton Photography
With 40 years of experience between them, the shutterbug husband and wife duo of Brent and Dawn capture life's grandest moments through their work at Angela Clifton Photography. Specializing in on-location shoots illuminated by natural light, they capture the moments that cell phones, or ever the most tenured court painter, can't do justice to. Baby's first steps. The glow of an expectant mother. The playful frolics of a new pet. The family's first trip to the beach. These are brief moments that the photographers make timeless.
For weddings and engagements, Brent and Dawn's photographs document the romance of two hearts beating at once, and for aspiring models and actors, they create headshots that practically leap into the hands of casting directors. For those who want to understand the art and mechanics of family photography, Angela Clifton Photography offers photo classes that build upon the technical aspects of lenses, lighting, and composition, and include tips on how to work with families for the perfect shot. For even more photos, check out their Pinterest page.