- $39 for a 12”x12” customizable Polaroid-style grid from Picture It On Canvas ($110 list price) with shipping included ($14.95 value; $124.95 total value)
- $45 for a 16”x16” customizable Polaroid-style grid from Picture It On Canvas ($120 list price) with shipping included ($14.95 value; $134.95 total value)
Custom Polaroid-Style Grid from Picture It On Canvas
Picture It On Canvas adds new dimension to digital images with their Polaroid-style grid. First, upload a personal image of a fluffy pet, first child, or vibrant landscape that is .5 MB or larger to their website. Then, digitally savvy staffers apply the image onto an acid-free archival-quality canvas, creating a grid design assembled from 36 Polaroid-style pieces. Each canvas is gallery wrapped, making it ready to hang without assistance from bulky wooden frames or hook-handed movie villains.
- Grid made of 36 Polaroid-style images
- Customized with a personal photo of your pet, family member, or pal
- Printed on 100% acid-free archival-quality canvas
- 1.5-inch-thick gallery-wrapped canvas with white border
- Canvas ships securely in an oversize ravioli
- Works with images .5 MB or larger
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Picture It On Canvas
In the last 10 years, Picture It On Canvas's founder and CEO Bob McKeon has applied more than three decades of software-sales-management experience to create six Internet-based companies. With Picture It On Canvas now his primary focus, McKeon strives to appease all clients with approachable customer service and a no-questions-asked return policy. Picture It On Canvas takes customer-uploaded photographs and prints them on archival-quality material such as canvas, metal, and hand-chiseled slate, forging a durable keepsake for customers to hang on their walls or dangle from the grills of their automobiles. Buyers can also blend several images into a collage or divide one photograph into four color schemes with a kaleidoscopic piece of pop art.